Kansas Attorney Judd Herbster
Judd grew up on his family’s farm near Sabetha, Kansas. He graduated from Kansas State University in 2001 and law school at the University of Kansas in 2003. After graduating from law school, Judd was an attorney at a large law firm in Kansas City until 2009 when he decided to start his own firm.
Judd has substantial experience in a wide variety of legal practice areas. He is licensed to practice law in the state and federal courts of Kansas and Missouri. He has handled cases before the Kansas Supreme Court, Kansas Court of Appeals and Missouri Court of Appeals.
Judd has been selected by his peers as a “Rising Star” in the Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers edition for the past 2 years. Judd also serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Dentistry where he teaches a course on dental law to 4th year dental students.
Judd's wife, Kelly, is a medical doctor and is currently a radiology resident at the University of Kansas Medical Center. Judd and Kelly reside in Topeka, Kansas.
Education and Work History
- 2001, B.S., Kansas State University
- 2003, J.D., University of Kansas School of Law; Symposium Editor, Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy
Memberships and Professional Organizations
- Kansas Bar Association (President, Health Law Section, 2008-09)
- Missouri Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Northeast Kansas Bar Association
- Topeka Active 20/30 Club